The “Welcome to Porsche” Program is now available on new:
MY18 911, Panamera, 718 Boxster, 718 Cayman and Cayenne vehicles.
The program’s main features include:
• Up to $4,500 total credit
• Competitive lease agreement must be within 180 days of maturity date
For eligible MY18 2017 911, Panamera, 718 Boxster, 718 Cayman and Cayenne new vehicle contracts
Offer valid through December 31, 2018. Customers currently leasing a competitive vehicle (contracted as New) who lease or finance an eligible new MY18 2017 911, Panamera, 718 Boxster, 718 Cayman or Cayenne model will receive a “Welcome to Porsche” Credit equivalent to the value of up to 3 payments (at a maximum of $1,500/payment) based on their existing competitive lease. Up to $1,500 individual payment credit and Up to $4,500 total credit. Competitive lease agreement must be within 180 days of maturity date OR proof of competitive lease payoff must be remitted by Porsche dealer.
Customer Eligibility: Customers with a currently active competitive (non-Porsche of any make) lease contracted as a new vehicle (as detailed by their existing lease agreement). To be considered active, the customer must have at least one payment due as of the contract date for the eligible new Porsche model. Active status is determined by the PFS contract date being greater than 30 days from the original maturity date of the competitive lease. Competitive leases that have been extended beyond the original maturity date are not eligible. Payoff, trade-in, or return of the existing competitive lease is not required except if the competitive lease is 181 days or more from the maturity date. However, current PFS credit guidelines apply as applicable to each transaction. Competitive single pay leases are eligible. The amount of the monthly payment credit is calculated by taking the single pay payment amount divided by the term of the competitive lease agreement (maximum of $1,500/payment).
Customer Eligibility Documentation Requirements:
• Any of the following: Copy (front) of existing competitive lease agreement, current billing statement, or other documentation deemed acceptable by PFS; and
• Copy of current (unexpired) vehicle registration; or current (unexpired) vehicle insurance card; and
• If 181 days or more from the maturity date: Copy of Porsche dealer payoff check, wire transfer confirmation, or other proof of Porsche dealer payoff documentation deemed acceptable by PFS The above documents must be aligned with respect to the vehicle and customer.
See Porsche of Arlington for complete details.